- A monthly CTA Network meeting will be held on the second Monday of each month (starting on 8th February) at 9-10pm GMT. A speaker will be invited to give a talk to the network with Q & A afterwards. Network members will receive an email with details a couple of days in advance of each meeting.
- The Advocacy Group which is a drop-in group for support & help with personal advocacy in our individual struggles with the impact of CRT/wokeness in our lives, and for developing strategies for larger systems advocacy. On Thursdays at 7pm GMT/11am PST hosted by Jeff. The Zoom link is:
- An open drop-in meeting is held every Wednesday. It is hosted by Jeff. Please feel free to join whenever you are available. It takes place on Wednesdays at 11am/PST/7pm GMT. The Zoom link is:
- The Political Special Interest Group is managed by Neil.
They do not have a regular schedule yet but have been meeting on Fridays at 7pm GMT / 11am PST the next meeting is Friday 12th January.
A regular schedule will be proposed by Neil at the next meeting.
- The ‘Theory and Support’ Special Interest Group is managed by David. Second and fourth Monday every month through MS Teams. 7am PST / 3pm GMT (one hour). Discussion includes: General therapeutic practice. Specific theories of therapy and their underlying philosophy, with future presentations on them. Intervention strategies with clients. Support:Within Teams, “channels” will include areas for continued discussion and sharing resources about specific therapeutic theories and a general discussion forum as well. Inclusion in these requires email for invite. For invites to the meetings, send email to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
MS Teams does not require a subscription, but to take advantage of the channel discussions, you may need to create a Teams account (there is a free version)
- A new special interest group – Psycho-spiritual Approaches and CSJ Theories – is being set up by Birgit. Please contact her if you are interested in participating at email@example.com